Lucy Charles Barclay is an English professional triathlete specializing in the Ironman and 70.3 distances and is the World Champion in that discipline in 2021. Before she started triathlon, Charles was a highly accomplished distance and open water swimmer. She is also an Instagram star, TikToker, Twitter celebrity, YouTuber, Entrepreneur, and social media Influencer.
Lucy Charles Barclay Biography/Wiki:
Lucy Charles Barclay is a professional swimmer and social media star from the UK. She is also an Entrepreneur as she runs her clothing brand with her husband, Reece Barclay. The net worth of Lucy Charles is around $6M to $7M as of 2023. If you want to know more about Lucy Charles Barclay’s wiki/biography, read the Article.
|Real name||Lucy Charles Barclay|
|Nick Name||Lucy Charles|
|Birthday||September 15, 1993|
|Zodiac (Birth sign)||Virgo|
|Net worth||$6M to $7M|
|Primary Income Source||Swimming, Professional Triathlete, Trainer, Brands Collaborations, promotion, Online shop, social media Influencer, Instagram Star, Onlyfans, and webcam model|
Lucy Charles Barclay Birthday And Age:
Lucy Charles was born in Hoddesdon, UK, on September 15, 1993, and her star sign is Virgo( Virgo women are kind and nurturing, both as friends and partners. A Virgo lady understands that everyone has unique wants and perceptions of affection. She makes a concerted effort to be emphatic; therefore, she can frequently switch between emotions and sentiments).
Lucy is 30 years old professional swimmer and social media Influencer as of 2023.
Body Measurements &Appearance:
Lucy Charles is a strong lady with an Athletic body as she is 5’5(5 feet 5 inches) and weighs around 58kg. She is 34 in the bust, 26 from the waist, and 35 inches from the hips.
She has Almond shaped Blue eyes, a White Porcelain skin tone, and shoulder-length silky Blonde hair.
|Height||5’5 (5 feet 5 Inches)|
|Eyes shape||Almond shape|
|Hair Style||Shoulder length|
|Skin Tone||White porcelain|
Family And Background:
Lucy Charles is a British lady, but she didn’t ever mention her family on her social media accounts. Lucy has also yet to discuss her siblings, but if we find any info about her family background, we will update the Article.
Lucy met Reece Barclay in 2011 at Hatfield Elite Swim Squad, Hertfordshire University, where she was training. Her husband, Reece Barclay, is a British professional triathlete who competes in IronMan triathlons and works as Lucy’s coach. They married in December 2018 and are living a happy life together.
Education, Early Life &Career:
Lucy should have mentioned her education. She started her career as a swimmer in 2001 when she was only 8 years old.
In 2002, she won the County Swimming Champs, Hertfordshire.
In 2004, she competed in the 200m Butterfly Southern Counties Championships at age 11 as a finalist.
In 2005, she was chosen as the 800m and 200m freestyle National Champion at age 12 at Ponds Forge, Sheffield.
In 2009, She was the Norwich Regional Champion for the 200m, 400m, 800m, and 1500m freestyle, and she also won the 5km Open Water Rother Valley National Championship at age 16.
In 2011, She competed in the 10km Open Water Olympic Test Event in Hyde Park in August.
In March 2012, Lucy swam the fifth-fastest British short course 1500m freestyle time ever (16:15). In April 2012, she competed in the 800m freestyle final at the London 2012 Olympic trials in Stratford.
In 2013, she came fourth in the 1500m freestyle at the Leeds British Championships. Paradise Wildlife Park employed her in Broxbourne’s marketing division in June 2013. In August 2013, she registered for Ironman UK and began her triathlon training.
In April 2014, she trained as a personal trainer and established Pulse Fitness Personal Trainers with her business and life partner Reece. She competed in her first Ironman and placed second in her age group in July 2014.
In June 2015, she won the 18–24 age group at Ironman 70.3 Staffordshire. She won the 18-24 AG at Ironman UK in July 2015. At the 70.3 World Championships in Zell am See, she wins the 18–24 age group. She triumphed in the 18–24 age group in the Kona Hawaii Ironman World Championships in October 2015.
In 2016, Lucy applied for a pro license, which Brit Tri initially rejected but then granted on a trial basis. She finished third in her first professional race, Ironman Lanzarote, in May 2016. She placed fourth in Ironman Staffordshire in June 2016, but a stress fracture in her femur prevented her from competing for the remainder of the season.
- She finishes 10th at Ironman 70.3 Dubai in January.
- At Challenge Gran Canaria in April, she came in second place by 6 seconds.
- In April, Lucy decided to quit her job as a personal trainer and become a full-time professional.
- She won Ironman Lanzarote in May and shattered the bike course record.
- She achieved her first victory in the inaugural Challenge The Championship in June.
- She qualified for the World Championships in Kona by placing second in Ironman Frankfurt in July.
- She finished second to Daniela Ryf at the Ironman World Championship in October in her first professional race.
- She won the Ironman African Championship in April, securing her spot in the world championships.
- She won the Challenge The Championship for a second time in June.
- She finished second at the Ironman World Championship in October and shattered the previous swim course record by 19 years.
- She marries Reece Barclay in December, taking the name Lucy Charles-Barclay.
- She successfully defended her Ironman African Championship victory in April, securing her spot in the Kona World Championships.
- Lucy won the Challenge The Championship for the third consecutive year in June.
- She qualifies for the 70.3 Worlds in Nice in June after winning Ironman 70.3 Staffordshire.
- Lucy finished fifth at the Ironman 70.3 World Championships in September. France is nice.
- In October, she placed second at the Ironman World Championships. Honolulu’s Kona.
- Lucy places second at Challenge Miami in March.
- She placed second in the SuperLeague Arena Games in London in April.
- She placed second at the GB Olympic 1500-meter swimming trials in April with a time of 16:46.
- She placed fifth at WTCS Leeds in June, winning the PTO event at Eton Dorney.
- Lucy won the 70.3 European Championships in Elsinore in June (a new course record in every discipline and overall).
- She won the Collin’s Cup in August as a member of Team Europe.
- She won the Ironman 70.3 World Championships in September, earning her first world champion title.
- She competes for Team Sharks in the SuperLeague Tournament of Malibu in September.
- She finishes the London Marathon in October at 2:47.53.
Hall Of Fame:
Lucy Charles Barclay, a professional triathlete from England specializing in the Ironman and 70.3 distances, was born on September 15, 1993. She is the 2021 World Champion in the sport. Charles was a highly accomplished distance and open water swimmer before he started triathlon. She worked hard to be selected for the British swimming squad for the 2012 Olympic trials in both the pool and open water.
She was unsuccessful despite having defeated available water trials champion Keri-anne Payne at the Great North Swim a month prior. After making her triathlon debut in 2014, Charles went on to win the amateur 18–24 women’s age division at the 2015 Ironman World Championship. She later became a professional. Reece Barclay, Lucy’s husband, is a British elite IronMan triathlete and professional coach.
She achieved a new personal best time of 8:56:10 during the African Ironman Championship, her first Ironman of 2018. It was better than her previous best from the 2017 Ironman Worlds, where she finished second to Daniela Ryf in a time of 8:59:48. Her winning time at the Ironman 70.3 World Championship in 2021 was more than 8 minutes quicker than the next contender.
Now Lucy Charles Barclay is also a social media Influencer and star and runs her clothing brand. Lucy Charles is also a personal coach/trainer. No doubt she is a multi-talented lady.
Lucy Charles Barclay is an Athlete/sportswoman, so her preference for clothing is different as she loves to wear sports shirts with shorts or pants, sports bras, lingerie, Pant-shirts, sports t-shirts, sports banyan, hoodies with pants, jackets or hoodies with pants or leggings. She also loves to wear fancy maxis and other clothing at special events.
Lucy Charles Barclay is associated with Leonie Beck, a swimmer from Germany. She competed in the women’s 800-meter freestyle event at the 2016 Summer Olympics. She has a sizable Instagram following. She also shatters numerous swimming records. In 2012, she also won the national title for Germany.
Lucy Charles Barclay Instagram star:
Lucy Charles Barclay is an Instagram celebrity with 438K followers. She updates her fans on her sporting endeavor, daily activities, photos with her husband, Reece Barclay, and her training and motivation.
Lucy is a YouTuber; she runs her YouTube channel with her husband Reece Barclay, and now she has above 83.3K subscribers with over 7M views on her YouTube videos. Watch her YouTube videos for inspiration for your workouts, amusing athletic challenges, everyday life updates, post-race reports, loads of pain in the pain cave, experiences in our outdoor camps across the world, and racing!
Facebook and TikTok User:
Lucy Charles is also a Facebook and TikTok user as she has above 113K followers on Facebook, and on TikTok, she has above 27K followers with over 162K followers. She uploads the same content as she posts on Instagram and YouTube.
Twitter Celebrity &Merch:
Lucy Charles Barclay is also active on Twitter; she joined Twitter in November 2011 and now has over 30k followers. She tweets about her sports activities there.
She runs an online shop along with his husband Reece Barclay, on which she sells clothing like organic cotton T-shirts, sports T-shirts, Tote Bags, and Boxy tops. Lucy’s distinctive combat braids, inspiring women in sports worldwide, are featured on their brand-new Team #BattleBraids T-shirts! This athletic look is created with renewable energy and sustainable 100% organic cotton.
|Lucy Charles||March 1, 2013|
|YouTube||Team Charles-Barclay||March 19, 2019|
|Lucy Charles-Barclay||November 2011|
|Online shop||Team Charles-Barclay||N/A|
Lucy Charles Barclay Net Worth:
Lucy Charles has a net worth of $6M to $7M as of 2023, as her primary sources of income are her Swimming, Professional Triathlete, Trainer, Brands Collaborations, promotion, Online shop, social media Influencer, Instagram Star, Onlyfans, and webcam model.
- Lucy Charles Barclay is a professional triathlete from England who specializes in the Ironman and 70.3 distances. She will be the World Champion in that discipline in 2021. Before she started triathlon, Charles was a highly skilled distance and open water swimmer.
- She is also an Instagram star, TikToker, Twitter celebrity, YouTuber, Entrepreneur, and social media Influencer.
- She is a Red Bull Athlete from England, born on September 15, 1993.
- Her star sign is Virgo.
- Lucy Charles is a Double World champion, Red Bull Athlete, Pro-Triathlete, Part-time mermaid, Tri-coach, and animal lover.
Why Should We Follow Her?
- We should follow her as she is a multi-talented and confident lady. Follow her for inspiration for your workouts, amusing athletic challenges, everyday life updates, post-race reports, loads of pain in the pain cave, experiences in our outdoor camps across the world, and racing!
- Lucy Charles is a Digital Influencer and social media star and is an Inspiration for the youth.
Who is Lucy Charles Barclay?
Lucy Charles Barclay is an English professional triathlete specializing in the Ironman and 70.3 distances and is the World Champion in that discipline in 2021. Before taking up triathlon, Charles had a distinguished career as a distance and open water swimmer. She is also a YouTuber, entrepreneur, TikToker, Twitter celebrity, Instagram star, and social media influencer.
What is Lucy Charles Barclay’s exact birth date?
Her accurate date of birth is September 15, 1993.
How old is Lucy Charles Barclay?
The age of Lucy Charles Barclay is 30 years old.
What is Lucy Charles Barclay’s total earnings/net worth in 2022?
Lucy Charles’s net worth is around $6M to $7M.