Ghanim Al-Muftah is a 20-year-old Muslim Qatari entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker, TikTok, and Instagram star. Ghanim is a philanthropist and YouTuber from Qatar who suffers from Caudal Regression Syndrome & he was Qatar’s youngest entrepreneur as of 2017 at age 15.
Ghanim Al-Muftah Biography/Wiki:
Ghanim Al-Muftah is a 20 years old Qatari boy who is an entrepreneur, YouTuber, TikToker, and Instagram and Twitter Celebrity. In short, he is a social media personality and Influencer. Ghanim Al-Muftah is a twin brother suffering from Caudal Regression Syndrome (An uncommon disorder in which the lower spine does not develop normally.), but his disability hasn’t stopped him from pursuing his goals. Ghanim has managed to live past fifteen despite doctors’ predictions that he had little chance of surviving. He is the Ambassador of many famous brands and foundations. The net worth of Ghanim is around $2M to $3M as of 2022.
|Real name||Ghanim Muhammad Al-Muftah|
|Birthday||May 5, 2002|
|Zodiac (Birth sign)||Taurus|
|Net worth||$2M to $3M|
|Primary Income Source||Entrepreneur, Collaborations, Ambassador of Brands &Foundations, YouTube, social media Influence, Businesses, website|
Ghanim Al-Muftah Birthday And Age:
Ghanim was born in Doha, Qatar, on May 5, 2002, and his zodiac sign is Taurus(Taurus men are unique and are frequently regarded as among the most pragmatic individuals in the world. They put much effort into achieving their objectives and are devoted to their loved ones. If you want to befriend, hire, or consider a Taurus man a potential partner, being aware of his basic characteristics will always be helpful).
Ghanim Al-Muftah is just a 20-year-old entrepreneur and social media Influencer.
Appearance &Body Measurements:
Ghanim Al-Muftah is an honorable young man with a respectable and decent appearance. His sparkling thin Almond-shaped eyes are Black in color, as is his hair. He also has a medium-beige skin tone.
Unfortunately, he has been suffering from Caudal Regression Syndrome since birth, a rare congenital disability & is a developmental disorder(that causes the lower half of the body to be absent from its patient at birth. Ghanim is an example of this. One would assume he used a wheelchair, but he continues to insist on getting around on his hands because, in his opinion, one should focus on what one has rather than what one lacks); so we can’t talk about his physical attributes.
|Eyes shape||Thin Almond shape|
Ghanim Al-Muftah Family And Marital Status:
Ghanim Al-Muftah is a Qatari boy and he follows Islam. His mother’s name is Eman Al-Obaidli, and his father is Mohammed Al-Muftah.
Many people gave his mother advice to abort Ghanim Al-Muftah when she was carrying him and his twin brother, Ahmad, because they thought that the disability brought on by Ghanim’s condition—Caudal Regression Syndrome—would only cause pain for him and his parents.
However, in an unstoppable move, Ghanim’s parents, Eman Al-Obaidli and Mohammed Al-Muftah decided to continue with the pregnancy and unwaveringly committed themselves to his care. According to what his mother recalled to The Epoch Times, she said,
“I will be his left leg, and you will be his right leg.”
On May 5, 2002, Ghanim and Ahmad were born. Ahmad, frequently seen in photographs on Ghanim’s popular Instagram account, took his first breath one minute before his brother. The boys also have an older sister named Gharissa Al-Muftah.
Furthermore, Ghanim Al-Muftah still needs to be married and is still single. Ghanim is not in a relationship right now and has never been in one. Ghanim is only concerned with his studies & career.
|Language||Arabic and English|
Education/Early Life &Career:
Ghanim graduated with honors from an international school and is now pursuing his bachelor’s degree. He is pursuing a political science degree at a university in the United Kingdom. He aspires to be an ambassador for his country one day.
Ghanim faced numerous challenges as a child. His classmates bullied him at school because of his condition, a rare congenital disorder in which the lower spine does not fully form before birth. Ghanim’s mother encouraged him to speak to his young classmates and inform them about his condition in response to the taunts. The family wrote several books and gave them free in their area to help others understand Ghanim’s situation.
Ghanim never loosed hope, and he had a strong faith in Allah Almighty; as someone said:
“When Allah Almighty closes one door or takes something away from you, He will undoubtedly open many other doors and bestow His creation with many other blessings beyond their comprehension.”
The young man has displayed courage, and at the age of 15, Ghanim was Qatar’s youngest entrepreneur in 2017, and he made many other bigger Achievements.
Ghanim Al-Muftah is a Brand Ambassador of Ooreedo Qatar Brand.
Qatar’s Regulatory Authority for Charitable Activities (RACA) named him the GCC’s Ambassador of Goodness and Humanity.
He serves as the Doha Paralympics Athletics World Champions’ Youth Ambassador.
He is the Brand Ambassador for the Qatar Financial Centre Authority.
He serves as an ambassador for children.
He is a Reach Out To Asia – ROTA Foundations Goodwill Ambassador.
He was marked as an “Ambassador of Peace” by H.H. Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, the Emir of Kuwait, in
He was chosen to be an ambassador for the FIFA World Cup in 2022. He co-hosted the opening ceremony with Morgan Freeman.
Awards &Other Achievements:
- He received a Takreem Award as a Young Entrepreneur in 2017.
- In 2016, GCC motorcyclists paid tribute to Ghanim AlMuftah.
- He was honored by Bahrain’s King H.H. Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa for participating in the Gulf States’ social and sporting events.
He established Gharissa Ice Cream, a business with six locations and 60 employees, making him the youngest entrepreneur in Qatar. Ghanim wants to expand his business and set up franchises throughout the Gulf. In the future, Ghanim hopes to participate in Paralympic sports. Despite his physical limitations, Ghanim enjoys swimming, scuba diving, football, hiking, and skateboarding.
At school, Ghanim used to play football while running after the ball with his “normal-sized” friends while wearing shoes on his hands. Surprisingly, Ghanim has climbed Jebel Shams, the tallest mountain in the entire Gulf region. Despite his fear, he has publicly stated his intention to climb Mount Everest.
A 20-year-old Qatari boy born without his lower portion has defied all odds to become a goodwill ambassador, businessman, motivational speaker, and political science student at a UK university. He hopes to one day represent his country as an ambassador. Al-Muftah, who has more than 3 million followers on Instagram, intends to study political science in college to become Qatar’s prime minister in the future.
Ghanim loves to wear Thobe, Keffiyeh, shirts, T-shirts, Check shirts, three-piece suits, hoodies, sports shirts, leather jackets, Gym shirts, Nike shirts with shorts, sleeveless shirts with shorts, etc.
Ghanim Al-Muftah is associated with SuperSaf; Safwan AhmedMia, a Muslim celebrity in the UK, is well-known online. SuperSaf, one of the top tech Influencers in the UK, is a prominent user of social media, a YouTuber, and a business owner.
Ghanim Al-Muftah Instagram star:
Ghanim is an Instagram star who joined Instagram in October 2012 and now has over 3.7M followers. He posts his images and shares his life stories and events on his Instagram.
Ghanim has more than 2.1M followers with over 17.1M likes on his TikTok videos. He uploads life stories, activities, and motivational messages through his TikTok videos.
He started his YouTube channel on September 18, 2015, and now he has over 855k subscribers with around 673M views on his YouTube videos. He spreads positivity through his YouTube videos.
He maintains a website where he posts all his information, photographs, videos, and inspirational sayings.
Ghanim is an entrepreneur who is always open to collaborations and other business opportunities, so he has provided his Gmail address for business inquiries.
|Instagram Official||g_almuftah||October 2012|
|Instagram 2nd Account||g.almuftah||November 2016|
|YouTube||Ghanim Al-Muftah – غانم المفتاح||September 18, 2015|
|غانم المفتاح | Ghanim Al-Muftah||July 2015|
|Snapchat||غانم المفتاح Ghanim Al Muftah||N/A|
Ghanim Al-Muftah Net Worth:
Ghanim has a net worth of $2M to $3M as of 2022, and his primary sources of income are his YouTube, Businesses, Collaborations, Website, social media stars, and Influencers, etc.
- On May 5, 2002, Ghanim Al-Muftah was born. Caudal Regression Syndrome, a rare condition, was present in him at birth (CDS). However, he has learned to overcome challenges with optimism and leadership, which, rather than allowing the disorder to limit his life, makes him a remarkable and inspirational figure.
- Despite his disability,
- Ghanim enjoys participating in extreme sports like scuba diving, skateboarding, and rock climbing.
- Ghanim has overcome various obstacles in his life, but one problem he still has to deal with regularly: is extensive medical procedures and surgery. Despite these routine medical procedures, he sees beyond today and is confident that he will realize his goals with hard work, dedication, and faith.
- Millions of people in Qatar and worldwide have loved, respected, and admired him because of his good outlook and way of life.
- Ghanim is the owner and operator of Gharissa Ice Cream and is a Motivational speaker.
- Motivational speaker Ghanim Al-Muftah is a familiar face to many in the Gulf. The young disability activist, who has a sizable social media following, was one of the getaway stars on Sunday night at the 2022 Fifa World Cup’s inauguration ceremony in Doha, which was watched by thousands of people all over the world. The ceremony at the tent-shaped Al Bayt Stadium featured a performance by 20-year-old Ghanim, who shared the stage with actor Morgan Freeman from Hollywood.
- Al Muftah is currently a political science student who hopes to work as a diplomat. He is even a well-known figure on social media, with nearly a million YouTube subscribers, more than 3.3 million additional Instagram followers, and more than 2.1 million TikTok followers. In April, Al Muftah was referred to as the 2022 Fifa World Cup ambassador.
Why Should We Follow Him?
- We should follow him because he is a great inspiration for young people and others who have lost hope after dealing with minor life problems. He is an inspiration to those who are easily depressed. Ghanim is a 20-year-old entrepreneur, motivational speaker, social media star, and Influencer whose disability hasn’t stopped him from advancing his dreams.
- Ghanim Al-Muftah is a business owner, brand ambassador, and goodwill ambassador. He inspires the world by demonstrating how a life with a disability can be rewarding and worthwhile. Across all of his social media channels, he has millions of followers. People all over the world have been awed and inspired by his story. He is a well-known and admirable member of today’s youth and a supporter of people with disabilities worldwide.
- The honor Ghanim has received over the years at such a young age is impressive and a true testament to his tenacity and dedication to achievement. He gives many people credit for his success, especially his family and native Qatar. Surprisingly, he keeps breaking records while fully committing to his charitable work. Ghanim has high expectations for himself and looks forward to overcoming every challenge that stands in his way of success.
Who is Ghanim Al-Muftah?
A 20-year-old Muslim from Qatar named Ghanim Muhammad Al-Muftah is a popular figure on TikTok and Instagram, an entrepreneur, and a motivational speaker. A YouTuber and philanthropist from Qatar named Ghanim Al-Muftah has Caudal Regression Syndrome. At age 15, he was the youngest business owner in Qatar as of 2017.
What is Ghanim Al-Muftah’s exact birth date?
His accurate date of birth is May 5, 2002.
How old is Ghanim Al-Muftah?
Ghanim is 20 years old, as it is 2022.
What is Ghanim Al-Muftah’s total earnings/net worth in 2022?
Ghanim’s net worth is around $2M to $3M.